Đây là đề thi tiếng anh trình độ C đề số 5
Bài thi này gồm 20 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm liên quan tới nhiều chủ điểm ngữ pháp khác nhau thích hợp với người học tiếng anh ở trình độ cao cấp. Mỗi câu hỏi có 4 câu trả lời gợi ý sẵn bạn hãy chọn câu đúng nhất trong số đó. Sau khi trả lời tất cả các câu hỏi bạn hãy nhấn vào link “Show answers” để biết kết quả thi của bạn.
1. English people are thought ________ less friendly than people from the Mediterranean.
2. – Mary: Would you give this note to Mr Tomlinson, please? – Ross: Sorry, I can’t. He doesn’t ________.
3. A few days after hitting his arm, he had a large black ________.
4. This is not the right ________ to ask for my help; I am far too busy even to listen!
5. I hadn’t see George for years, but when I saw him in the street, I ________ him at once.
6. The cat was so frightened that it ran ________ the bed to hide.
7. He was unable to ________ his niece’s wedding as he was ill.
8. She bought red shoes to ________ her red dress and handbag.
9. We’ll have to ________ the meeting until next week because no one can come tomorrow.
10. I am not sure ________ the green coat is.
11. I don’t think I’ll beat him. I’m out of ________.
12. He is a very ________ person, but he has absolutely no sense of humour.
13. The school arranges a ________ to Brighton every year.
14. Beware ________ people who appear to be enthusiastic about your success.
15. If you fail ________ this attempt, don’t count on me for help.
16. I separated them ________ each other because they were fighting.
17. I have to leave before seven and so ________.
18. There were no lifeboats on the ship because it was ________ to be unsinkable.
19. This church was ________ by the famous architect, Archbald Sparrow.
20. Jane is plain but her sister is very ________.